i don’t know how to spice up my passion planner anymore now that i’m not at a shift work job. i don’t wanna block out monday-friday 8-5 everyyyy day
me any time I travel somewhere new: *googles nearest bookshops*
i found this questionnaire in a french classroom in the school i teach at, and i thought they looked fun. feel free to answer in whatever language you want! (if you do it in english, spanish, or japanese you should tag me!!!)
- what was the last funny video you saw?
- what do you do to get rid of stress?
- what is something you are obsessed with?
- who is your favorite entertainer (e.g., comedian, musician, actor)?
- what is your favorite way to waste time?
- do you have any pets? what are their names?
- where did you go last weekend? what did you do?
- what are you going to do this weekend?
- what is something that is popular now that annoys you?
- what did you do on your last vacation?
- what was the last time you worked incredibly hard?
- are you very active or do you prefer to just relax in your free time?
- what do you do when you hang out with your friends?
A Tale of Two Cities, alternatively titled “We Love Lucie”
every time you say “for lack of a better word” mark twain rolls over in his grave
i have a midterm
look at this morphology
hei! jeg heter sasja (sasha). jeg lærer norsk på internett. min favoritt farge er blått og jeg vil bli skribent. i semester på universitet jeg studerer litteratur, kjemi, spansk, og gammelgresk. jeg elsker katter men jeg har ikke noen kjæledyr. hyggelig å møte dere!