Why is skincare ….., feminized
men weren’t supposed to have skin
OKAY SO one time my hypermasculine ex-army coworker was complaining about getting in trouble for coming in to work unshaven. He said he’d forgotten. I said, “I don’t get it—how do you forget to shave? Didn’t you see your stubble in the mirror that morning?”
“I don’t look at myself in the mirror,” he said, disgusted. “I’m not a woman.”
“Uh, but…. what about when you wash your face, though?”
“I don’t WASH MY FACE! Why would I need to wash my face???”
Okay I was thinking about this when I noticed the pattern on a mini pack of tissues in my bag. The pack has little high heels and purses and lipstick on it. WHY?? Do men not need tissues???
Men are MEN. They use their sleeves, or a rock, or the fur of a nearby large predator.
- THAT THE LAND REFORMS OF THE GRACCHI BROTHERS ARE ACCEPTABLE
- THAT MONARCHY IS A GOOD INSTITVTION
- THAT PERMITTING THE LOWER CLASSES TO JOIN THE SENATE SHALL NOT LEAD TO OVR DOWNFALL
- THAT THE EFFEMINATE EASTERNERS AND BARBARIC NORTHERNERS ARE EQVAL TO THE MIGHT OF ROME
- THAT ENSLAVING INFERIOR RACES IS NOT THE RIGHT OF ROME
- THAT THE WAYS OF THE ANCESTORS ARE NOT TO BE VPHELD WITH THE GREATEST REVERENCE
i love the sith inquisitor storyline because your character goes from being a powerless slave to one of the most powerful sith in the galaxy
and what do they use their power to do?
they use it to be a sassy shithead
“you can’t saythat to the diplomats my lord!”
“i can shoot lightning from my hands, i can do whatever the fuck i want”
Quinn met the Inquisitor once, on a trip to Korriban with his master’s apprentice. Even then, he knew. He knew that no matter what Darth Barras had in store for him, what ever vile acts he may have to put up with… he could handle it.
For in that one moment, he saw the worst thing in the galaxy. A walking, talking trash can filled to the brim with sarcasm and sass.