shit memory who dis
Okay so upon watching Bernie’s statement I want to put a couple facts out there:
- Bernie states he will no longer beactively campaigning
- he states he will remain on the ballot and encourages you to continue to vote for him and gather delegates to make our voices and sway known
- he will not be campaigning on another ballot (independent or Green Party ballot)
The media is continuing is campaign of misinformation to damage Bernies viability. Do not let them fool you. He is not going anywhere. He is merely shifting his focus to continue to help Americans through this pandemic.
Why you should never buy sex toys on Amazon.
I see people on here all the time talking about buying sex toys on Amazon so it’s time to run through this again. I know it may seem like you’re saving money but when something seems too good to be true it usually is.
- The main reason you shouldn’t buy sex toys on Amazon is that, unlike buying from reputable retailers, you have absolutely no garuntee that the product you’re buying hasn’t been used, returned, and resold. The sex you industy in America is almost completely unregulated so really can’t trust amazon to hold better business practices than legally required. People have found bodily fluid and pubic hair on toys purchased from Amazon.
- The second biggest reason is that you’re more than likely buying an expensive knock off labeled as a brand name item. The way the amazon marketplace works is by sorting items with the same bar code name into the same catagory. So let’s say you want a wi vibe so you pay for one but what happens is that amazon doesn’t log a difference between a brand name Wi-vibe and a knock off from China. They’re both just labeled “wi-vibe” so you pay for a quality item and get a cheap knock off. So you may think you’re getting a high quality item for $50 but instead you’re getting a $10 look alike that will die and malfunction quickly. Imagine paying for a Lelo (the most luxury sex toy brand) and getting something nothing like that.
- And lastly, it’s not safe for you! Because the chances of you getting a knock off are so high, it’s very likely that you’ll get something made out of harmful materials. A lot of the sex toys made cheaply in China and places like that have no body safe regulations on materials so not only could you pay for a brand name item and not get it , but you might actually get something that could make you sick or even poison you. Some toys will even leak oils and chemicals when exposed to water or fluids.
In summation, buying from Amazon is NOT safe for you, will most likely rip you off, and you could even be getting used products.
Below I’m listing Dangerous Lily’s list of best places to buy. I recommend reading her reviews before purchasing anything expensive.
Where to buy:
And directly from the brand retailor like we-vibe, Lelo, body wand, etc.
Apparently the sale of sex toys on amazon have spiked since everyone is stuck at home so I’m bringing this back as a PSA.
PS: a LOT of third party sellers on Amazon have jumped onto the sex toy bandwagon and are offering “free” toys for reviewing - but the thing is they ask you for your Paypal so you can make an order, give them the order number, and then refund the amount thru Paypal.
This is sales padding and it’s reportable to the FTC, they’re having you pose as an actual customer but refunding you behind the scenes so its “free”. It’s a scam to boost their numbers.
If a company or online store wants you to review products for free, it will actually be 100% free and there will be no talk of placing orders and being refunded for them.
I’ll also toss in Eden Fantasys as a reputable retailer, and point out that they (at least a week or so ago?) had a deal for discounted toys for anyone affected by COVID-19 loss of employment/income!
jealous of everyone quarantined with the love of their life that’s able to have cute home dates and raw sex to get them through this weird time